Thursday, April 30, 2009

// friend-2//

I saw a man
Or the man saw me
In the darkness of a fear,
Strangely out of the arena of 
silent noise,
he appeared,
as if came out of the age-old oil painting.

I was alone in the room
Surrounded by many of 
my important garbage
I was puffing off with a half-brunt cigarette,
the moments that slipped off my clutch
Most usefully
as the tender palm of a beloved.

He was speechless
And I was trying to swim across
heavy traffic of words puzzled.
With the eyes of a dog,
he stood there in a mirror, 
opposite to me
barring me from a world
that I wanted to see through the reflection.

I didn’t want a fight 
for 
I don’t like fighting with a warrior
though 
winning is everything for me.

I turned my back on him
Winked at him in the mirror
To give a last touch to a smoke drawing

I heard him moving,
Turned and winked like me
threw the ending pain with a smile and sigh
and emerged in the world reflected the mirror.

He was like a helpless snake,
helpless with his poison.

No comments: