Thursday, May 21, 2009

//Room//



Am I a necessity?

Within a four cornered squire 
a three days past news paper 
lying on the bed
that subscribe rotten food!

It only allows light and darkness
To bring a fight 
 Contrasts and contradictions
through three curtained 
windows and a door
to let the things come and go.

The world has given me room
To decorate my passions
And breathe some status and pride
And the things I have been 
taught to say beautiful.
For years and years.

I roomed an alligator
Along with a dancing calendar
And few crucified photographs 
Where the alligator sneaks in to the darkness
And the memory
Being reflected at
And reflected for

I still ponder whether 
Am I among the necessities?

The future will take off my picture
 replace me from the frame

one day.

Just before the room
stuffed with whispers
and shadow of an existence
pasted on a room’s wall..

No comments: