Friday, November 13, 2009

//friend//

What is our end?

You are always in my bag
along with other papers like

identity proof
bank papers and
other important papers
which I hardly
recognize and remember

I acclaim I carry you
always
in my impressive cells of memory
and in fact I do
pushing you in the dark hole
of the bag
important as my life
and tie you
within a fold,
zip up for security.

Believe me,
You are as important as my bag
that much resembles with
a waste paper basket
where I placed you carefully
along the spectacle cover
and the old pen
for my signature.

neither you nor my bag
will ever leave me
until my successor takes up the
flag for its new government
until I am reduces to a
squire inside an album
or a sound for them.

A promise I made to carry you
neither your face nor your body
neither your memory nor your name
but you, only you
till tomorrow
before a sunrise.

1 comment:

Dibyanshi said...

i love it ...

u can chek my site www.eodissa.com and also u can add som e stuffs