Tuesday, March 2, 2010

// Signature//

I am simply imbedded in a time now!




Beyond everything

the fingers of time

as a woman combs my hair

tying me with her only future

or

like a stranger with an umbrella

with a wrap and a spectacle

a smote on my door

of past, past and past.




despite the world changing in an obvious way,

I always remained in a womb

curtained that

folds and unfolds a story

as lullaby does

make me yawn for a blanket

a fear.




despite the world disinclined to its orbit

I have my slumber inside a womb

that hit me at the brain

dorsally, I dose off

before the story ends

as granny’s, as demon’s

and time blankets a slumber on me

thus the story ends.




Why does a slumber hit my cortex?

always at my door step?

hit me like a parable!

Why do I sleep upon the atlas,

spread like a woman!!

I meet my time bracketed

at a ticket counter or in a queue

enveloped like a letter

that scribbled an old love.

Well dear its me,

another picture in a magazine

a daily return to home at night

a signature hunchback

a sleep at the bookshelf ,unread.




I am a man slept

for a time unknown to him!

.

No comments: